Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014 Resolutions Deserve Their Own Post

So I touched on some 2014 resolutions when I wrote this post.

Well, I got to thinking that a list of resolutions deserved their own post. I also thought they should be bulleted, checklist-style, for easy referencing. Then, upon further reflection, I thought of a few more things I'd like to add.

So without further adieu, here's my complete and reformatted 2014 Resolution list:
  • Read 52 Books
  • Paint 52 Paintings
  • Exercise Every Day
  • Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
  • Write at Least Eight Reviews for Columbus Underground
  • Keep Up With My Social Medias
  • Record With Jim Diamond in Detroit
  • Take a Continuing Education Class at CCAD
  • Fix My Scooter
  • Rake Leaves
  • Get a New Car
  • Paint the Living Room Dining Room, Stairwell and Hallway
  • Enroll in a Krav Maga Self-Defense Class
  • Establish a Primary Care Physician
  • Get All Those Horrid Tests Men My Age Get
  • Listen to More (New) Music
  • Buy More Local Music
  • Take My Lovely Wife Out More
  • Talk My Lovely Wife Into a Trip To Ireland
  • Barring That - Take Some Sort of Travel Vacation!
  • Listen More
  • Be More Patient
  • Be More Understanding
  • Ask More Questions
  • Ask Better Questions
  • Leave Things Better Than I Found Them
 That's the plan anyway. I'll check back at the end of the year. As per my original post, wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment