Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Recent Landscapes" on view at the Ohio Art League Gallery


An exhibition of my recent paintings will be on view at the Ohio Art League Gallery from July 4 - July 25. This show is part of the Art League's ongoing series of member curated exhibitions.

As this show comes together, my sincere thanks go out to Sophie Knee. In addition to proposing and curating this show, Sophie kept up with the framing, the writing, the hanging, and a myriad of other details that go into putting together an event like this. I quite literally couldn't have done it without her.

I would also like to thank Eliza Jones, Adam Broullitte, the Ohio Art League, friends and staff at Ohio Arts Council and the crew at Hackman Frames for all the help and support they provided along the way. This really was a team effort, so thank you all!

Finally, a special thank you to my wife, who, in spite of the fact that I routinely ignore her advice to "work bigger!", continues to be my greatest supporter!

Gallery hours are Wednesday through Saturday, 12 - 5 pm.

A preview reception will be held on Thursday July 2, 7 - 9 pm. Consider yourself invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment